Monday, August 29, 2011

Pint Sized Disney: A Charming Use for Juniors


Instead of reviewing a Jr Vinylmation this week, I decided that I would let you in on a little thing that I love using my Jr figures for. All of my Jr Vinylmations have been used for this purpose, and it’s called phone charms.
Phone charms are a little way you can express yourself when you are all dressed up like a boring person. They so so much about a person; mine say that I love star Wars, Vinyl/ Disney, and I like alligators. My phone charm holster has three things on it: a Storm Trooper, a Black Cauldren Jr, and an alligator toe. And honestly, my vinyl is my favorite attachment right now!!! I think that phone charms are a cool way to use all of your favorite Jrs. What do your phone charms say about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment