Tuesday, August 2, 2011

More Small World Jrs Revealed!

Today, Disney released 3 more It's a Small World Jr. 4 figures. Now I'm not going to say by any stretch I called these. But after hearing about this set, I took a trip around the attraction this past Sunday to get the characters fresh in my mind. I also snapped a few photos (not great quality with my iPhone) of some characters I would like to see / thought we would see in the set.
Copyright Disney

The big smiling sun. If they were not going all Kids and Animals, this one had to be in there. It brightens up any trip around the World.
Copyright Disney
Next to the Leopard (already done brilliantly in Park 4), the musical Cactus is one of my favorite characters in the attraction. Glad to see him a part of this set. Here is a picture I took on my trip through the ride last weekend:

Copyright Disney
This is another one I was hoping to see after refreshing my memory with last weekends boat trip. The masked girl in the hula skirt that is dancing around.
I am very thrilled with the selection of characters so far. I'm glad it's not mostly kids and although the animals are my favorite part, I like the diversity with the sun, cactus and other objects like that. What else do you want to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment