Monday, August 8, 2011

Pint Sized Disney: Autographed Jr.

Hi, I am DisneyMozart, and I would like to thank DV for the opportunity to write for them. I am located in Birmingham, AL and am a huge fan of the Junior Vinylmation because they are the perfect size to carry in your pocket. There are many great designs, and often times, they are the reason to purchase a 3’ 1.5’ combo set. But anyway, I love the Jr Vinylmation, and this column is where you will find a weekly review of some Jr Vinylmation.

This week, I’m going to start out with my current favorite Jr: Autographs from the Celebrations series, which was one of three possible juniors that came with the Occupations First Visit Balloon 3".

I think that this junior is just perfect. There are no flaws that I can even think of. The coloring is awesome, the autographs are perfectly placed, and the symbols placed on the ears and around the signatures are in the best places possible. The characters’ autographs that were selected are exactly who should be featured…the three Disney guys that everyone loves. Only thing I can say, is that I would love to see this one in a 3’ version as well, but maybe add Daisy, Minnie, Pluto. That is all, and I will see y'all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment