Friday, January 18, 2013

Aaralyn's Tiny Tails - Final Vote

Aarayln has started the final vote for what should be on her latest custom series, Tiny Tails. Read more about it, then vote at facebook.com/artworksbyaaralyn.
"I am very excited to announce my very first custom Vinylmation series: Tiny Tails! This thirteen piece series will include Disney animals as babies. Last week, I put a poll on my Facebook page, to narrow down the characters that my fans would like to see in the series. The Top 25 results are below. I have reposted the poll with these characters. The characters that are voted into the Top 8 will for certain be included in the set. The remaining five characters, including the chaser, will be artist’s choice. Please go to my Facebook page at: facebook.com/artworksbyaaralyn to vote by Friday, January 25, 2013. I have included some of my favorite character pictures and quotes below for the Top 5 characters. If you have some favorite quotes or movie moments from any Disney animal characters, please feel free to share them in the comments!
1. Stitch – “This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.” There are not many people who can resist the cuteness that is Stitch. Although he destroys small cites made of books, he also makes friends with ducklings and it doesn’t get more adorable than that.
2. Raja – Being a huge fan of big cats, Raja has always been a favorite of mine. He’s loyal and protective, and he doesn’t shred the curtains like my cat used to do
3. Pegasus – Big Eyes, Pastel colors, Cute wings…need I say more?
4. Cheshire Cat – “You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself.” While there’s not as much cuteness factor in Ches’s character, he is still a fan favorite due to his madness. Just don’t ask him for directions.
5. Pascal – He likes kids, he puts up with Rapunzel’s ventriloquist acts, and he’s fearless when facing a foe. The little guy has a ton of charm
6. Pluto
7. Chip and Dale
8. Lady
9. Thumper

10. Oliver
11. Tigger
12. Roo
13. Tramp
14. Dumbo
15. Dug
16. Marie
17. Meeko
18. Donald Duck
19. Figment
20. Roger Rabbit
21. Squirt
22. Simba
23. Bolt
24. Mittens
25. Copper
Also with similar voting numbers: Robin Hood, Turk, and Figaro"

No comments:

Post a Comment