Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Spotlight On: Mike Vetrone's Snow White

Mike Vetrone is always coming up with great pieces of custom Vinylmation. We spoke to him recently about his latest Snow White figure.

"Thanks guys! This piece was commissioned by someone as a gift for their mother's birthday who has a huge Snow White collection. I was told her favorite scene was the wishing well. I wanted to make sure that went on front."
"As I brainstormed and did some research in watching the movie over again I realized I could easily blend the scene into a brick wall that I could put the magic mirror on. The Old Hag is one of my personal favorite villains and I thought it would be interesting to have the Evil Queen looking into the mirror to show the Old Hag. There was an immense amount of work that went into this piece, but I feel it really paid off. I am extremely happy with the way it turned out."
Find more of Mike's work at Facebook at facebook.com/customsbymikevetrone. And email him at Michael.vetrone@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment