Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Spotlight On: Celeste's Wonder Woman, Genie, Tokidoki

We noticed a few new customs from our friend Celeste and we asked her to share them with us. Here's what she said. ("Her Wonder Woman piece is amazing. I love the details, including the lasso!"-MC)

"I'd thought I share a few customs I've been working on for the last few months. First is Wonder Woman,she was made as a Christmas present for a very special gal. When finally revealed I was overjoyed by the wonderful response from everyone.

Another favorite I had the pleasure of creating is a Tokidoki inspired custom and I loved how this came out.
A new series I hope to finish over the next month or so is series 2 of light up customs. The first series was all princesses and the second one I'm calling "Spellbound", and it will be a magic based theme. It will include some of the most famous and infamous characters. Here's a sneak peek of one of the figures that will be included in the series, Genie!!

Thanks for having me and you can always check out my fb for more customs @ facebook.com/pages/Celeste-Custom-Vinylmations/253094558053568"

Celeste, we can't wait until you complete the light up series. It looks amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment