Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cutesters at the Beach Photoshoot

Although I live in Orlando and am able to get to Walt Disney World practically whenever I want (he he, don't worry, I'm not rubbing it in, I have a point here) I miss out on one important aspect... vacation. For me it's a day trip, but often I like to pretend I'm on vacation... as if I don't have to go to work the next day. One of the great bonuses of living by WDW is visiting the resorts. There is so much to see and do there and we walk around them often. Well, on the last trip, we happened to catch some interesting vacationers at play. They let us thumb through their family photo album and share some pictures with you. (see more on Facebook)

Polynesian
Everybody caught up for some quality time... well almost everybody

Grand Floridian
Found that beach ball you were looking for

Wilderness Lodge
Somebody was trying to sneak across the bridge but we caught him

Contemporary
Number one priority: make sure those kids play safe

Animal Kingdom Lodge
One of the many animals you can spot at animal kingdom lodge

Yacht and Beach Club
Believe it or not, in some language not yet discovered, the markings
in that rock spell seashells


Port Orleans
Only problem is his toungue doesnt quite reach

Boardwalk
Everybody who rides down the clown slide wants a sno cone after

Yacht and Beach Club 
Snorkeler found one of the Disney pools that has sand at
the bottom


Caribbean Beach
Sorry no waves today but as a conselation prize heres a really cool
fort to play in


Polynesian
They said the volcano is dormant, doesn't mean it can't wake up

Swan and Dolphin
aaaah peaceful tranquility

Coronado Springs
Do i spy a net behind her?

No comments:

Post a Comment