Monday, March 12, 2012

Not A Flying Toy

When we featured David's Collector's Corner last week, I spotted something very interesting in his pictures. Now, maybe its because I fly around in one for a living, but I was fascinated by this Tyler Dumas custom.
David purchased this One-Of-A-Kind helicopter design by Tyler Dumas at D-Street Orlando. I have seen a bunch of customs past through the displays there, but this gem had eluded me. It was created in the early days of Vinylmation, 2009, so that is probably why. I like how the sign points out that this is not a toy.
What makes this design really cool is the tail rotor on the back. Among other things, Tyler Dumas has designed for Disney the 9" Holiday 2 Birthday Cake...
He also had a hand in creating the beautiful Walt Disney World 40th anniversary collage we all enjoy on our Park 7 and 8 Vinylmation.

No comments:

Post a Comment