Friday, March 2, 2012

Party Time At Disney Store!

As we have been talking about, the Disney Store will celebrate it's 25th anniversary on March 28. We are leaning more and more to a non-release of the light up series, but they will give us at least one special commemorative figure on that day.
This clear figure designed by Jim Valeri is filled with Mickey head shaped confetti. Each figure will actually have a unique design. No word on the price or edition size. They will be released in an open window box.
I can say this figure doesn't excite me. I don't see a big reason to add it to my collection. Besides not really being into the design, I don't really see the need to add memorabilia celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Disney Store. It's not something I can jump on. Believe me, I gave Disney a ton of my money for WDW 40th anniversary stuff, so I get celebrating milestones, but not this one. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment