Thursday, August 9, 2012

Collector's Corner: Brandon "TheVinylGuy" Balasco



Name: Brandon "TheVinylGuy" Balasco (Age 14)

Hometown: Originally from Rhode Island but I live in Tampa, FL

Collection Count: 550
3" = 497
9" = 31
Jrs = 6
Park Starz = 16
Customs = 6
-


How long have you been collecting?
I've been collecting since the day before D-Street Florida opened (April 15,2010)
-


What is your favorite figure that you own?
There's too many to choose from! I can't really pick! But I do LOVE the Park line! I hate Urban lol besides select few!
-

What is your favorite figure that you don’t own? 
I really love the 9"/3" Test Track, the 9"/3" Watching You (Haunted Mansion Wallpaper), and Urban 1 Oopsy!
-

Which of these is the best feeling: Pulling a figure you want… from a blind box you just purchased, from a great trade with another collector, from a mystery trading box at the park or from a clear trading box?
Best Feeling- when i finally get a certain design that I've always wanted!

Now this display case is not your ordinary display case! It Rotates, lights up and has a lock so know one can steal them! My dad and I found this at a Flea Market for 15.00$. It was originally a Lorus Watch Display Case, but I restored it myself and made it a Vinylmation Display!
This was signed by Bella Thorne! If you don't know what she is from, she is on the hit show on Disney Channel called !Shake It Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment