Friday, August 10, 2012

Releases Scheduled for August 17

Disney's Vinylmation Blog announced a few releases for Friday, August 17.
The 9"/3" Park 9 Walt Disney World Boardwalk Resort Clown Slide and Simmer will be available at both D-Streets for the price of $74.95. It has an edition size of 1000. I know this is becoming a common theme from me, but I think for what this is, the LE is a bit high. Especially when we see they are not afraid to produce 500-600 of the Disneyland 9" vinyls. As much as I like this one, I don't expect the Boardwalk figure to have a mass appeal.
This set on the other hand, should appeal to a wider audience. It is the 3" Park 9 Disneyland Tomorrowland Space Man and Woman. This set has an LE of 1750, a price tag of $26.95 and will be available at both D-Streets as well as Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment