Monday, August 27, 2012

Star Wars 2 Vinylmation at Celebration VI

It was day 4 of Star Wars Celebration VI. We had just finished recording episode #086 inside the Droid Racing Arena. We had bought all we wanted. Seen all there was to see. No more panels. No more stars. It was time to have fun with Vinylmation!
Wedge checks out an X-Wing Pilot prop helmet
-

Han is happy in the paws of this Wookiee
-

Tusken Raiders guarded the paper mache Star Wars universe
-

A Vinylmation, a guy dressed like Obi Wan and a Jedi banana walk into a cantina...
-

"Aaarrrrgggghhhhh!" (I'm not the chaser??!!)
-

Vader is beyond upset about the commercialization of Carbon Freezing.
-

"I hope that never happens to me." - Han Solo
-

"I'd just as soon kiss a Wookiee."
-

"I run the damn Death Star and all I get is this lousy Vinylmation!"
-

Greedo just hopes Jabba looks before reaching down for his next bite.
-

"Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them." Vader threatens to turn enemies into vinyl toys... as Carbon Freezing has apparently become too mainstream. 
-

Just like Beggar's Canyon back home? "I used to bull's-eye Vinylmation in my T-16 back home. They're not much bigger than two inches."
-

Apparently the deal actually worked out for Lando
-

What do you think Vader does when the Emperor isn't looking?
-

Ponda Baba travels back in time to that fateful day on Tatooine... "Hey Muftak! Nice to see you. Do you mind standing right here in front of me for a minute?"
-


No comments:

Post a Comment